Saturday, October 01, 2005

Panorama

At last I have Panorama Maker again. When I switch from Windows 98 to Windows XP, recently, I first uninstalled all the software which I thought I had CDs for. But when it came to re-installing, I couldn't find my Nikon CD which came with the camera. I was able to download and install Nikon Viewer and Nikon Editor (two very good pieces of software) off the Nikon website. Since then I have been in frequent communication with their support team for the last 4 weeks. They sent me a CD, but with everything except Panorama Maker on it and lots of useless advice by email. My mum came to my rescue by emailing me her Nikon CD. So that is installed and I am back in action.
This is not the best panorama I have ever done, just my first for two months.
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home