Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So long Warrington

Sue works on without desk or tableWe closed up the Warrington office and moved to Altrincham. In September 2003, we had over-flowed our Altrincham offices in September 2003 and moved to an old Oscar-Faber TPA office in Warrington. It was an attractive building, outside and Geogian Grade II listed building. It had the advantage of being 20 minutes from the Business Unit Manager so gave us a bit more independence, but also added 20 minutes to my journey to work.

So I am glad that as we out-grew the Warrington office, we were able to secure larger offices adjacent to the main Manchester office in Altrincham. So I we are back there within bicycle ride distance. We'll have to see if I do manage cycle in a few times a week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I turn up for a meeting in the midst of it!

Monday, 24 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home