Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yuletide update

On Christmas Eve I over did it a bit, accompanying mum on some last minute shopping. I was in quite some pain by the evening. My leg muscles and stomache muscless seemed to be pulling against each other. By Christmas day, my muscles were relaxed enoough for me to enjoy the day.

The five of us: Mum, Dad, Paul, Lan and myself; had a good time following the Hoad traditional Christmas, taking it in turns to open presents, then a lot of TV watching - not that there was a lot to watch.

Paul gave us a slideshow of his recent holiday in Guetemala. Almost a 1000 photos, all very well taken. In return, we introduced him to Vietnamese kick horse or horse chess. I don't think he was impressed, particularly when mum kicked his horse. Mum always used to be a cooperative player of family games, but kick horse brings out the competitor in her.

Paul had to return home for some urgent work on Boxing Day and the parents left a couple of days later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home