Monday, January 22, 2007

Still Stepping Hill

I am still in Stepping Hill Hospital.

The area of the infection, as implied by the patch of reddened skin round the wound, seems to have stopped increasing. I continue to be fed anti-biotics intavenously, to eradicate the infection. Then chemo can continue. If it can be beaten quickly, then I may still be able to have my second chemo cocktail on Monday, as originally scheduled.

'Patientline' gives me limited Internet access, so I can update the blog. It depends on how weary I am & how restricted my arms are with tubes.

Annoyingly, I can't access Flickr, to view friend's photos, because the content is potentially too adult.

I will see about accessing my email this afternoon, if my parents can find my notes on NTL passwords.

I'll post a comment to the blog when I get onto email.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger s7610ra said...

Keep it up! I hope you get some reasonable internet access. More importantly I hope the infection gets beat and the chemo kicks in. Tom

Monday, 22 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home