Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tuesday-Wednesday

The first two days after treatment are said to be the worst, but I actually felt better than usual. I was quite perky. So that was nice.

Kevin dropped by on Tuesday and we had a good chat.

Wednesday morning, the water was cut-off. It turned out the water meter we requested was finally being installed. We requested one a long time ago and after a long delay, they made an appointment to install it in pavement outside. No one turned up on the day. When I complained, they said their records showed the contractors had installed it. So I did nothing more until a while later when the billing department rang to say they couldn't find our water meter. That was some months ago. Anyway we finally have one. That should significantly reduce our water bill.

Later Jim popped round to fix our door bell. There has been a spate of vandalism on door bells on our road. Lan wanted it replacing securely and I am not up to it. So Jim very kindly came to the rescue.

I felt very chipper these two days - the days which are expected to be the worst - then to stop me being cocky I was struck by an accute pain. The unpredictability is annoying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home