Thursday, January 04, 2007

Visit by Graham

Graham and BillGraham was a very welcome visitor. There was a lot to bring him up to date on. I had spent the morning adding some items to the blog, decided I'd had enough of that, when Graham arrived to my surprise. Lan had made the arrangements in secret.

Visitors are welcome. It's a fairly full house what with me, Lan and my parents. Give us a ring first.

For gamers, Graham and I talked about a a Games day here, probably a Sunday. I'll see how the chemo affects me before setting a definite date, but I guess 21st or 28th Jan are likely to be the best dates for me.

Sorry for the embarrassing photo Graham. Lan did take a lot, but this is the least worst in terms of someone pulling a funny face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you again, and catch up with Lan and your folks, who I don't think I have seen since the wedding!

Thanks for taking the time to find the best photo...

All the best for Monday.

Friday, 05 January, 2007  
Blogger s7610ra said...

Good luck Bill

Saturday, 06 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home