Monday, January 29, 2007

Out today?

Talking to the nurses, it seems likely that I will be released today, though the Doctors won't meet until this afternoon to make the decision. If it doesn't happen, it will probably be due to concern over the thiness of my blood. A few days ago the worry was too many coagulents risking another blood clot. I seem to have responded too well to the medicine so that I might bleed too quickly.

nyway, I should hear the decision this afternoon, then predict delays while they prescribe the controlled drugs to take home with me. I am still taking a largeamount of morphine derived pain killer.

Meanwhile, poor Lan, who has been worrying about me and scrubbing the house to achieve a sterile environment for me to return to as well as being hostess to my parents and brother, has worn herself out and is suffering from a sore throat.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger s7610ra said...

Blood thinning can be tricky, I was listening to a show about warfarin and the zone which is correct is so fine between not thin enough and too thin. Was is warfarin they used?

Isn't it sad how little communication there is between doctors and patients in hospitals? Or apparently between doctors and nurses.

Or maybe they just don't like talking to us poorly people?

Monday, 29 January, 2007  
Blogger Bill said...

See my next posting.

Monday, 29 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home