Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Out whenever

The vitamin K has done the trick and got my blood thickened to about the right strength. As Tom observed recently, the 'correct' thickness is a very fine range.

I am not fit enough to leave the hospital, however. The main area of concern is the failure to rein in the infection. I am now on my third anti-biotic after 11 days. The hope remains to get me out soon, but I am hostage to the infection of cellulitus.

I fell a bit like a balloon, with hands and feet puffed up, but am in very little pain or discomfort. I just have to put up with the tedium of hospital life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger s7610ra said...

Do you have the energy to read? Or maybe listen to audio books? I have a wide range if you'd like me to send some over. Do you have an MP3 player of some kind?

Wednesday, 31 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home