Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Date for surgery

I saw the surgeon, Mr Murphy this morning. He has decided to remove the lymph node (or nodes, I am not sure) at the top of the leg, but leave the nodes on the inside as they are unlikely to be affected.

He does surgery on Tuesdays, but he is fully booked next week, so my operation is on Tuesday 7 November. I will go in the day before. How long I have to stay in will depend on how long they take to drain. I may come out quickly or I may be in for as long as a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More delays.. remember Kylie's words of wisdom

Wednesday, 25 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh, at least you have a date now and we know what is to be done. I hpe it goes well Bill, and we will be thinking of you.

Wednesday, 25 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home